Sooooo, while I am waiting for my paint to dry I thought I will write a bit about the current events here in Germany and actually entire Europe. I am quite pissed off by the situation and also by the media who is –in my opinion- reporting on the wrong aspects.
As you may or may not know the amount of asylum seekers and people wishing to migrate to Europe -especially Germany- has risen quite a bit in the past 2 years. These people are mainly from Africa, former Yugoslavian countries and certain Islamic countries like Syria. Many of these people have a just reason to seek asylum and flee their own country.
However the organization of this problem is not solved in the best way possible. The people who come to Germany are distributed to camps that are totally overrun, because there are so many people who need help. Many stay there for months until it is decided if they may stay or not and until then they are not living under the best conditions. This is a sad way to take care of these people who need help and care!
But this shows the actual problem: we are unable to take care of all these people properly, because we do not have the capacity to provide this for an endless amount of people.
This is not the main issue that the news reports on when they talk about immigrants. What I find most annoying is all the debates on Nazis. After all Germany still feels the need to justify themselves and emphasizing they are no Nazis anymore. Hello? World War 2 is over since 65years, I’m not going to apologize for something that happened 65 years ago and in a time my parents were not even in the making! We could as well ask France to apologize for invading our country under Napoleon! Of course that is ridiculous!
Yes, there are a really small amount of Nazis in this country, but they can all kiss are butts and hardly anyone takes these people serious. There are more Nazis or better say racists in the United States! In every single country you have racists/right-sided parties as well as extreme lefties. It is needless to say that other European countries are ruled by their right-sided and extreme conservative parties. Nobody complains about that, but as soon as someone says Germany and foreigners in one sentence then automatically the word “Nazi” comes to everybody’s mind…. I say: fuck this shit!
Seriously, I am not a Nazi and I do not want to hear this baloney all the time. I do not want to hear German apologizing for being German! I am a proud German and I am proud of my heritage and the Germanic culture. AND even so I am perfectly tolerant towards all cultures, religions and people as long as they do not offend any human rights I believe in.
That said I would like wish important issues of the current migration mass should be talked addressed:
- people who are fleeing their homes because their life is threatened should receive all help and care they need
- people who have no actual right to be granted asylum but want to enter the country because the economy in Germany is better as in their country should not receive help, but be send home. These people who are illegally here are taking away resources of those who really need and deserve them. Unfortunately there is a large amount of people who are trying to collect the benefits without having an actual right to them. I know some of these people first-handed, so don’t tell me I do not know what I am talking about
. Those people should be send home as well as people who commit a crime.
- asylum seekers should be spread over entire Europe according to the resources the country can offer. I find it ridiculous that some countries refuse to take care of these people, but instead point their fingers at Germany. Hey! Our great chancellor just agreed to give another large sum to the Greek banks without asking the German population (national referendums are not popular here in Germany X-(), we have high taxes and we godamnit can’t pay everything out of our own pockets = it would be wonderful if we would receive a hand
- I fully understand why Hungary decided to fence themselves! I am not going to join the media who is talking critical about this. Hungary has serious issues with illegal immigrants. Again illegal immigrants and asylum seekers are NOT the same thing. Illegal means people who have no right to seek asylum and enter the country.
People who are seeking asylum should not need to be running for their lives over barbwire fences and suffocating in trucks. These people should be given lawful and human opportunities to enter a country.
- overall it would be wise to think about WHY all these people need to leave their country. It would be overly wise to contribute to solve the things that threaten these people so they do not have to seek asylum! Long term and economically that would be the wisest solution!!!!!
- I think that people who seriously plan to stay in a country should learn the language as best as possible and respect the laws of that country
Enough said, I guess
, I’m going to do some more painting. Unfortunately my one-week vacation is over and I have to go back to work tomorrow what I am not pleased about at all