|Friend or Foe? Former best friends Genoveva and Erynlinn. A picture I dedicate to my reallife best friend!|
Please note that I do these things when I should actually be doing something else more important …..
001. Real name: Susan
002. Nicknames: Indil, Pumpkin (by my US family, mostly as a child ), Susanne (my German family, I want to heave when they call me that! It’s just not my name!)
003. Zodiac Sign: Cancer (and I fulfill the criteria for that )
004. Male Or Female: female
005. Elementary School: German lessons were hell and I sucked so badly at learning the language that my teacher recommended I go to special school although I now have a university degree . Sorry, I’m American I just suck at languages, that doesn’t mean I’m stupid !)
006. Middle School: is what?
007. High School: was kind of fun, because suddenly I had awesome grades and awesome science classes, but university was best
008. Hair Color: I prefer to say light brown, but it is actually dark blonde with a slight tiny little reddish tint
009. Long Or Short: I’m short, but if you mean my hair it is shoulder long and won’t grow longer (I have not cut my hair for over 10years)
010. Loud Or Quiet: I prefer it quiet, but I am loud
011. Sweats Or Jeans: neither
012. Phone Or Camera: camera, phone is just ughh!
013. Health Freak: somewhat although I don’t look it, but I watch what I eat and take care of myself
014. Drink or smoke: nope, because 013. . Well, I do drink a little alcohol once in a while
015. Do You Have a Crush on Someone: no
016. Political orientation: before I would have said green or left, but now it is hard to say, because I don’t like what those parties are doing in this country . I have my own opinions and they just don’t match with anything around.
018.Tattoos: No, but I am thinking about already for some years
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: several times and I hate flying, because it is so damn boring
020. Car Accident: a few times
021. Fist Fight: almost as often as in a plane, I have lost count with the later after 44
022. First piercing: ears as I was,…. Hmmm… maybe 15 or so?
023: First Best Friend: the boy next door, who was to damn lazy to write me after I moved to Germany, screw you Greg!
024. First Instrument played: flute
025. First award: I don’t remember all the crap that was handed out to one in kindergarten, pre-school, etc. , but I received some thing that looked like an Oscar for art I did in first grade
026. First Crush: see 023.
027. First Language: English, then German and ignore that I had French and Italian in school . I bet I can speak Swedish better than the later two
028. First Big Vacation: Florida or Main
029. Last Person you talked to: Jenni
030. Last Person You Texted: I haven’t texted anybody this year yet and I forgot the last person
031. Last Person You Watched: took a moment for to get what is asked for . affectivedisorder.deviantart.c… Absolutely gorgeous characters! Check them out
032.Last Ate: oh god, don’t alk about food … *barf*
033. Last Movie You Watched: hmmm…. The latest version of Let The Tight One Come In (‘Låt den Rätte Komma In’, don’t tell me you need translation for that )
034. Last Song You listened To: Evanescence “All that I’m living for”
035. Last Thing You Bought: s stupid train ticket to pick up my new glasses just to find out that they got the wrong prescription
036. Last Person You Hugged: Jenni
037. Food: breads, sandwichs, wraps, see my older question memes
038. Drinks: water and at the moment I enjoy black tea a lot
039. Clothing: satin underwear , skirts or tight pants, tunics, boots or ballerinas
040. Books: all that belongs to Tolkien’s Legendarium
041. Colours: brown, green, orange
042. Flowers: lilies
043: Music: symphonic metal, some gothic metal, medieval metal/rock, folk metl/rock, lots of metal actually
044. Movies: Lord of the Rings (and no!!! NOT the Hobbit ), Harry Potter, Braveheart, Dragonheart, Star Wars, Star Trek, Hook, Merlin, Robin Hood (of course the Kevin Costern one ), The Last Unicorn
045. Shoes: my self-made leather boots
046. Subjects: math , chemistry (I can make explosives ), biology (especially evolution, biodiversity, zoology), geology (but screw structure geology ), paleontology (I don’t care about a living being unless it died at least 14Mio years ago )
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... : "X" is for "yes"
047. [o] Kissed in the rain
048. [X, ALWAYS WILL!!!!] Celebrated Halloween
049. [0, not my heart but lots of other things] Had Your Heart Broken
050.  Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone.
051. [X]Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052. Came Outta The Closet
053. [0, hell no ] Gotten Pregnant.
054.  Had An Abortion.
055. [X]Done Something You've Regretted
056. [0, hmm at least not that I know of] Broke A Promise
057. [X] Kept A Secret
058. [X, daily base probable ] Pretended To Be Happy
059.  Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [0, I think I had no reason to last year ]Pretended To Be Sick
061. [X] Left The Country
062. [X, hmm maybe at least] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063.  Cried Over The Silliest Thing
064. [0, because that sucks ]Ran A Mile
065. [0 ] Went To The Beach
066. [X] Stayed Single
067. Eating: cold, stuffed Chinese noodles; I come home that late that the food is already cold
068. Drinking: water
069. Getting Ready To: thud with my head on the table and take a nap
070. Listening To: Evanescence
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Going to work, [/sarcasm]oh joy [sarcasm]/going to bed
073. Want Kids: No, probable not
074. Want To Get Married: Yes
075. Careers in mind: A year ago I would have said I want to be a bloody palaeontologist and now I’m earning money by pressing strg + c/v all day to copy data. At the moment I would do anything science related.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL:
076. Lips Or Eyes: Eyes
077. Shorter Or Taller: I’m not going to discriminate heights, since I am pretty short myself
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous: I hate spontaneity, but I think I would laugh if somebody was overly romantic . I tend to romantic anyway.
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms: How do you define ‘nice’? I don’t want a guy with to many muscles! The guy should feel comfortable to lean on and not all tough .
080. Sensitive Or Loud: Either or Neither
081. Hookup Or Relationship: Relationship!!!!!
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: I’m not patient, so the later would be clubbed if he is to hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: no, but broke my glasses now 5 times including a week ago
084. Ran Away From Home: Yes, just to find out, nobody gave a damn
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Yes
086. Killed Somebody: No, but all of my characters did and I would not shed a tear if certain people bite the dust
087. Broken Someone's Heart: No, unless virtually with sharp objects and shotguns count
088. Been Arrested: No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: yes, unfortunately not many share that opinion
091. Miracles: no
092. Love At First Sight: Dunno
093. Heaven: no, I’m to pessimistic to do so
094. Santa Claus:
095. Hell: no (besides hell on earth that is)
096. Magic: I wish
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: fictional people
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Seriously? No . There are like thousand factors I would like to change: health (more then when issue there), job, apartment, friends, time, family, …
99. Do You Believe In God: No! I have more evidence that there is no god than evidence that there is actually one and therefore I decline any theories of god.
I believe in evolution. I believe in natures laws. I believe in science and I believe that mankind sucks so badly that they deserve to die out even more than dinosaurs did.
There are a lot of things I would like to believe in, but deep down inside know they don’t exist .