I'm not going to give new questions or tag people though (unless somebody wants me too
1: Choose your destination; Silent Hill or Raccoon City.
. I think I would chose Silent Hill and smack everything that moves with a crowbar. Those games and the story are just so stupid
2: Do you like to dance or sing in public?
I don’t mind doing either and would do it when I feel like it. Like it or not
3: What's your favorite art medium to work in and why?
Guess I prefer Photoshop 7.0 + graphic tablet slightly more than pencils and oil pastels. That is because digitally it is easy to correct mistakes, the light in my room does not need to be on and my hands stay clean.
4: If you could Hulk out on one item, which would it be? (could be something you own or someone else does)
Telephones, cell phones, iPhones and all alike nonsense. I don’t want them ringing for me and I don’t want to hear any noises they could make/cause including the sound it makes when people type on them.
5: Name a celebrity you'd like to kill if they became a zombie (and also how, if you want
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I prefer maximum destruction no matter what
Who? Does not matter, there are so many celebs I do not like including politicians all over the world and decadent Hollywood stars.
6: If aliens invade Earth, which race would you prefer? (note they are here to KILL ALL HUMANS/conquer Earth)
Klingons! That would at least be honorable
7: Choose your new body; Jabba the hutt from Star Wars or a vorcha from Mass Effect.
Oh come on, you were running out of questions
? I would be interested how many people chose Jabba the Hutt?
8: Do you believe in ghosts? If so why?
Yes! Because I meet them every day at work especially in the early or late hours. Usually they vanish after the first coffee.
9: What kind of music do you like?
At the very moment I am listening to ASP (gothic metal). I like various metal/pagan/medieval/folk music. I also love soundtracks and emotional ambient music like that.
10: Are you in a relationship with someone special?
(What if one is in a relationship with someone who is not special
No, neither with someone special nor unspecial
10 Facts about me:
- If I would have stayed at work 10minutes longer today my pay for the day would have stopped, because I reached the maximum of time a person is allowed to work per day
- I could go berserk when someone disturbs me when I’m either listening to music or when I’m sleeping
- All year round I go to work by bike
- my favourite things to eat/drink are bread and water
- I have two lacrimal canaliculi on my lower left lid (usually you have only one; yes, that is useless information
- Assassination (killing people by sneaking up to them) was my first special achievement to receive in Halo4 multiplayer and I am very proud of that
. It is very satisfactory to do that to a player who pissed you off before
. Don't mess with me!!!
- In roleplay games I can’t stop collecting stuff
! I often find it more entertaining collecting items then playing the actual storyline.
- Since I see on google that it is the 126.birthday of the Eiffel Tower: as I was a child I peed in the lift of the Eiffel Tower, because the line in front of the rest rooms was way too long
- Two weeks ago I had two operations within a week: removal of a stye on my eyelid and my earlobe needed to be sewed together after it separated bellow the earhole
- I am thinking for quite a long time about getting a tattoo but can’t settle on what and where to place it. Theoretically I love facial tattoos, but unfortunately you just can’t do that in our society. Also I would love to have more than one earhole on each side, but first I have to wait until the one side heals